We're running an online auction to raise funds for vital research into Prader-Willi syndrome. For 24 hours only, you can bid on fantastic items at https://www.allbids.com.au/ALLBIDS/Categories/1250/praderwilli-research-foundation-australia
Items available include:
- An MCG Corporate Suites on 17th April for the Collingwood v Melbourne game, including food and beverage for 16 people
- Nic Naitanui signed West Coast Eagles AFL Guernsey
- Bachar Houli signed Richmond AFL Guernsey
- George Gregan signed Wallabies shirt
- Netball signed by the 2015 Australian Diamonds Squad, world cup winning team
- 7 nights accommodation in tropical North Queensland at a beautiful four bedroom holiday home in Clifton Beach (adjacent to Palm Cove)
- 2 nights accomodation in Bright at beautiful Mystic Valley Holiday units - the alpine outdoors awaits you.
- Framed photograph of Victoria's alpine region by celebrated photographer Brendan Holland
- Shopkins Fashion Spree Ballet Collection, Little live talking bird "Poppin Polly" and "Lil Mouse"
- Shopkins Food Fair, Cupcake Collection
An enormous thank you to our wonderful supporters who donated goods - Australia Post, StarTrack, M Holland, Esperance Sportspower, Ross and Brendan Holland, Moose Toys.
Update: Our first online auction to raise funds for Prader-Willi syndrome research is over. We spread awareness about Prader-Willi syndrome, raised almost $5000 of much needed funds and most importantly can fund research to make a difference in the lives of people living with Prader-Willi syndrome. Thank you to everyone for your support.